2. Same situation but with a total stranger. Do you take the gun?
3. You are locked in a room with your best friend with a gun in the center. To escape, you must kill them. Do you do it?
4. Same situation but with a total stranger. Do you do it?
5. You have one wish that you must make for yourself and yourself alone, and it must be possible. What is it?
6. Same deal, but this wish must be impossible (I want to fly.) What is it?
7. A wish for someone else or for the entire world that must be possible. What is it?
8. Same deal but with an impossible wish. What is it?
9. You are driving down a back road when a kid on a bike pulls out from a driveway in front of you. You hit him. There are no witnesses and the car seems undamaged. You can't tell what kind of shape the kid is in without going over to investigate. Describe your course of actions from the moment after the impact.