1. Your LiveJournal "user name": phyxius
Explain what it means: it's pretty. i think it means something in latin or greek or something but thats not why i chose it
2. The "name" that you chose to use (if not your USER name): serafina
3. Explain how you picked / why you selected the user picture(s) that you have? i like my fist. it was just a random thing from a picture I took, but I'm in love with it now
- The Stats -
4. Date of survey (because things will change as soon as you finish it): 9/06/02
Account type: free
Friends (#): 15 (excluding communities)
Friends of (#): 23
Communities (#): 18
Memories (#): 14
Journal entries: this one makes 853
Comments posted: 590
- Your Journal -
5. Why do you have a Journal page? because....i want to...
Do you have a Journal page for yourself, your friends, strangers to know you, and/or
everyone? it's mainly for me, but I don't care who reads it...it fact, i love it when I get comments from people I dont know
6. Why did you pick LiveJournal (LJ) over another service or handwriting? i used to keep a regular handwritten journal, but I love the computer and I'm always on, so this is just more convenient. i picked lj specifically because...umm....i only knew about this and deadjournal and dj has ads....ads are bad....and amanda had a code for me, so, why not? :-D
7. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your LiveJournal represent who
you actually are? i have no idea....pretty well
8. How do you think your LJ represents you the most...
Emotionally: pretty good
Artistically: i'm so not creative or artistic it's not even funny
9. How much about your life do you post to LJ? i like ellie's answer: what life? but seriously, a lot of it..
Is there anything you refuse to post about? thats what private entries are for
10. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others? i have no idea...dont ask me what other people think of me....i can never tell....but seeing as how 8 people have me listed as a friend that i don't...i dont know
11. From who/how did you find out about LJ? a lot of people talked about it....amanda e gave me my code, though
12. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you? i doubt it
13. How long have you been a member of LJ? uhh....since march '02
14. How often do you post to LJ? several times a day. its sad
15. What proportion of your posts are friends only? most are public. 1 or 2 a week are private, i dont think any are just friends
16. What is your favorite interest on LJ? "favorite interest"?
17. What is your favorite community on LJ? grammar whores...hehe...that one's so fun
18. Have you ever learned anything new on LJ? uhh....i've gotten better at html...i guess...
19. Has anything on LJ ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or
position on something? nope
20. How often do you respond / comment on other peoples journals? whenever i have something to say
21. Do you prefer to write in your Journal, read other Journals, respond to others entries,
or get responses to your entries? all of the above. but i love getting comments
22. What's the longest you've gone without posting to LJ since the day you signed up? probably the week i was in france
23. What's the longest you've gone without reading LJ since you discovered it? same as above answer
24. What is your favorite post you've ever made to LJ? uh... no idea
25. What is your favorite post you've ever read on LJ? no idea..
26. What's the weirdest or funniest thing you've seen on LJ? oh jeez....too much to name
27. Have you ever specifically asked a question for people to reply to in your Journal? of course
28. Have you ever tried to play the "trace yourself back through friends from a random LJ
29. Have you ever played the "add a sentence to my post" game? nope
30. Have you ever lied/fibbed in your journal? not that i remember...
31. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into
an argument/flame war on LJ (or did it to someone else)? i dont think so...
32. Have you ever banned someone from your Journal? nope
33. Has LiveJournal had any significant impact on your life? probably
- Friends -
34. Who are your favorite LJ friend(s) and why? um....i like people who post often...
35. How many of your LJ friends are your friends in "real life"? out of 14, 3....kinda...
36. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met? 3
37. Have you ever e-mailed or I.M.'d someone you found on LJ? yes i have
38. Of all of the people on LJ you know of, who is the most like you? uhhh... i dunno...
39. Who is the most intelligent or insightful person you know on LJ? once again... dunno
40. Who is the most fun person you know on LJ? jeez....i dunno
41. Who is your least favorite/most annoying LJ user or community? the ones that no one ever posts in...which is all but.....2 or 3
42. How do you usually find new friends on LJ? i dont...haha...no, sometimes i find cool people with the random button and sometimes i find people because they add me.
43. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list? if they're interesting
44. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first? no
What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list? if i dont know someone in real life, and all they talk about it what they do day-t-day, i usually dont add them
45. Do you care if someone adds you to his or her friends list if you add him or her first? of course not
Would you remove them from yours if they didn't? not necessarily
46. Are there any people's Journals (users / friends), communities, interests, or searches
you frequent on LiveJournal that you don't or will not list in your user info page? yep
- More than Friends on LJ -
47. Is your "Significant Other" on LJ? Nope
If not, do they know you post on LJ? nope
48. Other than your S.O., who are you the most attracted to on LJ? uh.. no one
49. Who is the sexiest person you know on LJ? ...
50. Have you ever fantasized about someone on LJ? yanni would like me to leave catherine/ellie's answer: Frank the goat. mmm, goat.
51. Would you want to know if someone fantasized about you on LJ? i dont know
52. Would you date someone you met on LJ? i dont know....probably not, unless i know them in real life..i dont like long distance relationships
53. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on LJ? someone that i met on lj? uhhh...i dont know
54. Have you ever actually met someone from LJ romantically (or otherwise) and hit it off (or
55. Have you ever posted a naughty picture / post / story on LJ? no... ew.
- Technical LiveJournal -
56. Do you prefer to post from a Client or the Web Interface? the client. the web annoys me
57. Do you use HTML to add extras to your entries? yes i do
58. Is your LJ page customized (at all - even from template), template, or default? it wont let me. although i havent tried in a while...i guess i could
59. Do you usually use the WinAmp music detector, add you music manually, or none at all? i'm too lazy to turn off the detector, so yeah
60. How well do you know the LJ features and how to use it? yep
61. What is your favorite LJ feature? uhh.. i dunno. they're all kinda fun
62. What is your least favorite LJ feature (one that you would change or delete if you
could)? i dont know...for some reason it wont let me add the last letter to my last interest no matter how hard i try...thats why it has "voodoo glow skull" with no "s" in case anyone was wondering...but thats not really a feature.
63. What feature would you most like to see added to LJ? i want the birthday reminder thingy
64. What moods would you most like to see added to LJ? i dont know...i dont use moods
65. "One day the directory will work again." How long until you believe until that day will
come? ha. never
66. On a scale of 1-100, rate the LJ for convenience, usefulness, and coolness factor:
- Miscellaneous -
67. How many other surveys have you done on LJ? like 9847230467238
68. How does this survey compare to those? this was fun. the other ones were boring.
69. Do you think this last question was added solely to get to this number or not? probably