Step 2: Pick your favorite lines from the first 25 songs that play.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the ones people have guessed already
(Prizes to anyone who guesses over 10. And I'll know if you look up the lyrics. I will.)
1. You remind me of the babe. What babe? The babe with the power. What power? Power of voodoo. Who do? You do. Do what? Remind me of the babe.
2. Half the world wouldn't know what it's like to lose your seed. Maybe you can understand how I feel.
3. It made me strong. But I'm not about to thank you. There are better ways to come undone(?). Stop trying to prove that it doesn't affect you. You're not fooling anyone.
(The song from Requiem For A Dream doesn't have lyrics so I'll have to skip that one)
4. You woke up this morning. The world turned upside down. Things ain't been the same since the blues walked into town.
5. Tear the son out of your bitch and sprinkle your remains with lime.
6. Even old New York was once New Amsterdam. Why they changed it I can't say, people just liked it better that way.
7. Sometimes I feel I could drop off the face of the earth. It seems I do more harm than good, and I don’t know if it’s worth me losing sleep over this.
8. Somehow I'll show you that you are my night sky. I've always been right behind you, now I'll always be right beside you.
9. Welcome to intermission.... Yeah... Intermission... Ahhhh.... Ahhhh....
10. Don't call me up cuz I'm not home. My whereabouts are now unknown. I vanished from all your joy.
11. Letting out the noise inside of me, every window pane is shattering. Cutting up my words before I speak. This is how it feels to not believe anything.
12. He used to do surgery for girls in the eighties but gravity always wins and it wears him out.
13. Somebody let me out of this limousine. I'm a caged demon, on stage screamin like Rage Against the Machine.
14. Denn hinter all der Fassade aus Sarkasmus und Ironie ist das Leben gar nicht immer so bitter wie Chicoree.
15. Lonely rivers sigh, "Wait for me, wait for me!" I'll be coming home. Wait for me.
16. And when I go to hell and I'm gettin ready to leave, I'ma put air in a bag and charge people to breathe.
17. We twist and turn where angels burn. Like fallen soldiers we will learn that once forgotten, twice removed, love will be the death... the death of you.
18. If I have to wake up one more time without you and these ugly red eyes I hate, the bright blue sky to greet me in the morning rather than your arms.
19. What makes you think that it's okay? Don't start it off. Don't relate. Take the job but not the pay. Forget the hours but not the day.
20. Fear like a cancer spreads. How many more will drop their eyes? Lift their hands and wait to die, and how much time to spend to see who stands.
21. And I know you say I can't care for someone, but are you that clever that you'd smile forever?
22. Yesterday I found something in my room. It was a G.I. Joe comic book that I had, and suddenly a feeling overcame my gloom, and I realized how things were back in the past.
23. God must not live here cuz you don't care what happens to this earth and the people there. So fucking selfish, sell things that don't belong to you. You sold my life, your children's too.
24. Make a circle square, a rectangle curve. Use a smile as a noun and I think like a verb. Run quick switch sides, spill the filled up canister, and the room is shaking.
25. Lost is all I will be. You are all I will be. Wasted. Broken. Promise. Silent. Lies.
Haha, that worked out great. I wouldnt be surprised if people guess all these songs, but I think it's diverse enough that it wont be one person who gets them all (or even very many).
How many total songs?
.sort by Song Title - First and Last?
First: (Can't Get My) Head Around you - Offspring
Last: Zwitter - Rammstein
.sort by Time - Shortest and Longest?
Shortest: The Offspring - Intro (5 seconds)
Longest: Rammstein Megamix (1hr, 18 minutes)
.sort by Album - First and Last?
First: 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours
Last: Zoolander soundtrack
.top five played songs (remember i leave it on random 95% of the time so these are my ipods favorite songs, not necessarily mine)
1.Alkaline Trio - Private Eye
2. Evanescence - Hello
3. Bush - HEad of Ghosts
4. Butthole Surfers - Who Was In My Room Last Night
5. Danny Winn and the Earthlings - Thanks To You
.find 'sex', how many songs show up? 4
.find 'death', how many songs show up? 9
.find 'love', how many songs show up? 70