1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
I think I had the highest ups and the lowest downs of my life.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
The whole week from hell leading up to my birthday
4) Where were you when 2005 began?
5) Who were you with?
roessnakhan, Joby, Caleb, Emily....
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
Right here, in my dorm room by myself probably. Maybe out with my quadmate. In Vancouver, either way.
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
I didnt make one
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
Havent thought about it
10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
I cant play favorites.
18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
July. Definitely July.
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
Actually traveled in (not counting airports): New Mexico, California. Airports: New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, Utah, California, Washington - basically anywhere it's possible to layover between Van and NM.
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
Nope. I still talk to everyone I did at the beginning of the year
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
Oh my god, you cant ask me to choose. Even if I just limit it to ones I saw in the theatre...: Batman Begins, Sin City, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Serenity, Walk the Line, Broken Flowers, Domino...
24) What was your favorite song from 2005?
I cant even begin to list those...
25) What was your favorite album from 2005?
26) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
My concert experience depends a lot on who I go with, so I'll have to say SOAD with hayleigh_fae
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
Some, not a lot.
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
Some, not a lot, especially compared to previous years.
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
32) What was the biggest lie you told in 2005?
Nothing comes to mind.
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
That they didnt care about me.
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
Not that I recall.
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
Yep, but we figured things out.
36) How much money did you spend in 2005?
I dont wanna know.
37) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
... nothing comes to mind... (and thats kinda depressing)
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
I don't embarrass easily.
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something what would it be?
I really dont think I would.
40) What are your plans for 2006?
Do well in school, find a good fun job in SF for the summer, come back to UBC in the fall - just like last year (except for the first part), and hopefully the same for the next year or two after that.