001. How many keys are on your keychain?
One. My mailbox key. My room has a scan-card thing.
002. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis?
Either none or eyeshadow and mascara.
003. Is your AIM away message on?
Not at the moment, no.
004. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
One? Argh... *good* pepperoni pizza and salad.
005. What curse word do you use the most?
A calm "fuck"
006. Do you own an iPod?
Indeed. 60G. I need my entire mp3 collection in my pocket. ;)
007. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to the most?
008. What time is your alarm clock set for?
8am on Tues and Thurs, 930am on Tues and Thurs, and 11 on Fridays.
009. How many suitcases do you own?
One suitcase and several duffel bags that I mostly dont use.
010. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside?
I dont wear flipflops period.
011. Where do you buy your groceries from?
012. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take it. Definitely.
013. What was the last movie you watched?
014. Do any of your friends have children?
015. If you won the lottery, whats the first thing you would buy?
I'd save it because I'm not in a place right now where I can keep the stuff I'd buy (house, stereo, cds, car, etc)
016. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Probably, but I cant think of a time.
017. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
018. What CD is currently in your CD player?
CDs? Nope. The last one I listened to was String Cheese Incident though.
019. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
neither, but chocolate
020. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
021. When was the last time someone hit on you?
That I remember? Friday night.
022. Do you wear hoodies often?
Yes. I sleep in one on weeknights.
023. What color hair do you have?
024. Can you whistle?
Yes, but only reverse-ly. My normal whistle is horrible, but when I suck in instead, it sounds normal.
025. What is the first thing you see when you look to your left?
An empty ice cream container and my water bottle.
026. Do you make your own jewelry?
027. Have you ever participated in a protest?
Not with any enthusiasm. My mom took me to the huge anti-war one in NYC that had literally a million people in the streets in... 2002?
028. Who was the last person to call you?
My dentist to confirm an appointment.
029. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
Rollercoasters! Upside down ones that let your feet dangle.
030. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
031. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
Yep, my first relationship. Worked wonderfully.
032. What area code are you in right now?
033. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
034. How big is your local mall?
No clue. Big.
035. What is your job title?
036. How many siblings do you have?
Two older brothers (technically half-bros, but I dont think of them that way)
037. Have you ever been so drunk that you threw up?
Umm... twice? I think?
038. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
No more so than around the same sex.
039. What is your biggest regret?
I honestly can't think of one.
040. Have you ever had Jamba Juice?
Mmmm.... yes. :)
041. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
A late-night chat with my quadmates
042. Favorite movie?
Ooh, goodness, you cant ask me this. Princess Bride, Stand By Me, Dogma, Fight Club, Matrix, Clerks, Night on Earth, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, Boondock Saints, Pulp Fiction.... etc...
043. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yep. But I only buy band shirts when I see them live.
044. What is your favorite candle scent?
Dont know. Different brands are so different. I had a light blue one a few years ago that I couldnt find anywhere else.
045. How many aunts and uncles do you have?
046. When was your last plane ride?
3 weeks ago?
047. Have you ever eaten snow?
Probably when I was younger. Not recently.
048. How many chairs are at your dining room table?
Dining room? Ha.
049. What is your favorite salad dressing?
050. Do you read for fun?
What else would you read for?
051. Can you speak any languages other than English?
A bit of French, a few words of Spanish.
052. Where is your cell phone?
Right next to my computer
053. Do you do your own dishes?
054. What color is your bedroom painted?
055. Are your parents divorced?
Heh. Um, not technically, but they're not exactly together.
056. Have you ever cried in public?
Not that I remember. Oh, at a movie, yeah.
057. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop. Piece of shit laptop. Thinking about trading it in (not for a desktop though).
058. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
059. Are you always trying to learn new things?
... what else would I be doing?
060. what messenger programs do you have?
Aim, Yahoo, MSN... I technically have ICQ but no one has it (and if they do, they have the others too)
061. Do you shower on a daily basis?
062. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Nope. I'm good for now.
063. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
I dont know. Sometimes in the beginning stages of seeing each other, whether or not he insists on paying determines whether or not it is a date at all, but I dont mind paying once we're in a relationship.
064. Can you skip rocks?
Not very well.
065. Have you ever been to Jamaica?
066. What do you like to snack on at the movie theatres?
Chocolate and popcorn. Salty and sweet - it evens out.
067. Who was your favorite teacher?
I'll have to say my current French teacher. YUM!
068. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
069. What is the weather like?
Not too cold, but cloudy.
070. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
071. Do you have an online journal?
No. Yes. No.
072. Did you ever play Capture the Flag in school?
I think during PE once?
073. What is/was your favorite time of day?
The evening/night when I'm too tired to do anything serious but not tired enough to sleep and I just waste time however I want to.
074. Do you enjoy traveling via airplanes?
075. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex?
Compassion I think is pretty must-have, but mostly it depends on what I'm looking for at the moment. Right now I want someone that brings out the conversation in me - and that's not easy, but it is possible (see #21).
076. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
If I thought they were physically unattractive, I wouldnt be attracted to them.
077. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
I dont remember. Last time I slept on a mattress on the floor was last summer, though.
078. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Tequila. Or vodka and something.
079. Does your closest Starbucks have a drive-thru?
The closest one to me is in the SUB, so no.
080. Do you like your living arrangement?
Considering my options, yes.
081. Has anyone ever called you spoiled?
Not to my face that I remember, but I wouldnt doubt it.
082. What is your mothers hometown?
083. Did you ever go to the same school as your parents?
084. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I need 7 or 8 to be happy, but I can *function* on about 5.
085. Do you eat breakfast daily?
No. I usually wait until after class. I dont get hungry until a few hours after I wake up anyway, and I wake up about 30 min before class
086. What was the last thing to scare you?
I cant remember
087. Do you own a Playstation?
Nope. Never owned any video games.
088. How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
I havent, yet. I do in the evenings.
089. What is your usual bedtime?
090. Do you know who Janice Dickinson is?
091. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
One that I actually wear. I have I think 3 that are in my closet and havent seen the light of day in months
092. Are your days full and fast-paced?
093. Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class?
094. Is there carpet, wood or tile in the room you're currently in?
095. Were you a "planned" child?
No clue. Wouldnt be surprised either way, though.
096. What is your favorite fruit?
Pears, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, mmmmm...... :)
097. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
098. What color underwear are you wearing?
099. Do you know how to work a cash register?
Never tried, but I'm sure I could pick it up farily easily
100. How much is gas where you live?
101. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
For myself? Definitely. For others, it depends, but generally yes.
102. What time is your curfew?
I dont remember the last time I had a curfew. I've *never* had an enforceable curfew.
103. Who is your bank account with?
That's none of your business. :)
104. If you had ONE wish, what would you wish for?
Oh god... Umm....I really dont know. I would say to find my perfect guy, but I dont want that because then I wouldnt want to lose him and I havent lived enough to have met my perfect match yet. I dont want Mr Right, I want Mr Right Now. Yeah, that.
105. Do you believe in life on other planets?
I agree with Laurel: I find it inconceivable that in an infinite universe, we inhabit the only populated planet.
106. What does your mouse pad look like?
My laptop has a grey touchpad...
107. Have you ever been to geauga lake?
I'll have to say no since I have no idea where that is.
108. Who was the last person to piss you off?
I dont get pissed off.
109. Do you believe that God has a gender?
I'll have to say no
110. What was the last thing you ate?
111. Can others make you cry easily?
Depends. I can cry easily, but I doubt someone could make me if they tried to.
112. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
113. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
114. How did your parents pick your name?
A character in Black Orpheus
115. Do you like mustard?
116. If you could enter a celebrity's mind, whose would you choose to enter?
117. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
This cant last for too much longer.
118. Would you ever sky dive?
Yes. I really want to.
119. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
Side mostly, but it varies.
120. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
I dont know.
121. Can you pop your knuckles?
Yep. Fingers in about 3 places each, and wrists, and toes, and ankles, and neck, and lower back
122. Do you know what an IP address is?
123. Have you ever bid for something on ebay?
Nope. I could easily get sucked into that so I stay away altogether.
124. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
Sure, why not? More power to her.
125. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
To most people, yes.
127. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
128. What song lyric, if any, is stuck in your head at the moment?
None right now.
130. Do you own a digital camera?
129. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?
Flattered, but it wouldnt change my mind
130. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Half Baked - half cookie dough, half fudge brownie.
131. What's your favorite color?
Black/dark blue/dark green
132. What celebrities have you been compared to?
None that I can think of
133. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Dont really have one
134. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
Yes. I'm currently trying not to stress over that right now actually. See numbers 21 and 75
135. What books, if any, have made you cry?
I know it's happened, but I cant think of when
136. Do you think you're attractive?
137. What are you allergic to?
138. Are you a jealous person?
Not really. Maybe I just havent been in the right situation
139. What is your favorite Christmas//winter movie?
A Christmas Story is good.
140. Have you memorized your Social Security Number?
No. Probably should though.
141. Did you vote in the last election?
142. Whats your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
Fine, if that's what you both want.
143. Do you dance?
Under the right circumstances.
144. Have you ever had the "falling" dream?
145. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
146. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?
147. Did you ever celebrate "Pi Day"?
No, but I'm sure several of my friends have.
148. What is the time?
149. What generator do you use for your myspace?
150. Who did you steal this icon from?
I made it from a picture I took. (I changed the question to match what I thought it said :P)