It's an apple that just got shot. I capped it from the opening credits of CSI. They were showing that the same thing happens to someone's heart when they get shot.
2. What is your current relationship status?
Single and not really looking right now, because if I find anything, it'll have to end in a month and I hate that.
3. What exactly are you wearing right now?
My golden ticket tshirt, black pants and my boots
4. What is your current problem?
My fucking computer.
5. What do you love most?
Being alone in a group of people without feeling excluded (maybe not what I love most, but it's the first thing that came to mind)
6. What makes you most happy?
Isn't this the same as above? I dont know about you, but things I love make me happy...
7. Are you musically inclined?
To an extent.
8. If you could go back in time and change something what would it be?
Nothing. Anything negative in my past ultimately had positive consequences.
9. Ever have a near-death experience?
10. Name an obvious quality you have.
11. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
I'm listening to Yellow Submarine right now. This is such a fun song.
12. Any celeb you would marry?
I can't say. I dont know any of them well enough to commit to marriage... I'd date some though.
13. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
14. Do you have a crush on someone?
No one in Vancouver, but yes. Nothing I really could or would act on, though.
15. Have you ever vandalized someone’s private property?
Probably, but nothing major.
16. Have you ever been in a fight?
17. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
18. What’s the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
19. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I dont. Tea, though, if I have to.
20. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Probably, but nothing major or memorable.
21. Say something totally random about yourself.
After wearing these boots for two years, any shoes that expose my ankles feel very uncomfortable.
22. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
23. Do you wear a watch?
Yep. The one headhouse and I found on the sidewalk in SF last year.
24. Do you have anything pierced?
Yep. I have nine unnatural holes in my ears and nowhere else.
25. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope, but I might consider it at some point.
26. Do you like pain?
Not really, but under some circumstances I can enjoy the rush. I like getting pierced, for example.
27. Do you like to shop?
For books, music and electronics, definitely. Clothes, no.
28. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A movie ticket.
29. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
My external hard drive
30. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Kerwin, the rez computer guy
31. What is on your desktop background?
The default ubuntu graphic, which is really quite cool. When I had windows, though, it was this one.
32. What is the background on your cell phone?
39. What is your favorite pair of pants that you own?
A pair of jeans that are comfortably tight.
Hey, what happened to #33 through #38?
40. Do you like to party?
It depends on a lot of things.
41. Where do you see yourself in five years?
No idea. Ideally, on a tv or movie set.