Various medical authorities swarm in and out of here predicting I have between two days and two months to live. I think they are guessing. I remain cheerful and unimpressed. I look forward without dogmatic optimism but without dread. I love you all and I deeply implore you to keep the lasagna flying.
Please pardon my levity, I don't see how to take death seriously. It seems absurd.
I hope my last thoughts are as optimistic.
Fill it out in the comments then repost
1. Can you cook?
2. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
3. What talent do you wish you had?
4. Favorite place?
5. Favorite vegetable?
6. What was the last book you read?
7. Are you Dirty or Clean?
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
9. Worst Habit?
HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...
1. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal?
2. What's your philosophy on life?
3. Negative or Optimistic?
4. What was your dream growing up?
5. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
6. Do you think I'm hot or not?
7. Tell me one weird fact about you:
8. Would you have my back or kick me when I'm down?
9. Do you Trust me?
10. Have you ever kept anything from me?
11. What do you think of me as a Person?
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane?
13. Would you cry for me if I died?
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
15. If you could change anything about me, would you?
16. How do you fall asleep?
17. Would you come over to yell at me or just call?
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up?
19. If I only had one day to live would you be honest or lie?
20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it?
21. What is your worst fear?
22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
23. How many times did you curse at me while filling out this?
24. Can you sing or dance?
25. In one word, how would you describe me?